Washing and Care
- Please treat your handmade items with care! I cannot take any responsibility for flaws in laundering.
- The majority of items listed in my shop I suggest need to be machine wash cold with a mild/gentle detergent and lay flat to dry (or hang to dry.) Items that have a trim or made with lace I would suggest to hand wash.
Please read each individual listing for specific wash instructions to your product. No worries, I will also send you a care card with your item.
Returns and Exchanges
- Due to the nature of handmade items, all sales are final. I do not accept returns or exchanges unless your item is defective. Please contact me within 72 hours of receiving your item.
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping cost. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is 100% responsible for any loss in value.
Shipping and Processing Times
- The time to prepare an order for shipping varies from product to product. Due to COVID-19, shipping has been slower than normal. We will do our best to keep you updated with tracking for your item to get it there as quickly as possible. For details, please see the description in the individual items.
- Shipping in North America will be shipped usps first class mail with tracking information.
- International buyers will be responsible for duties, taxes and any other charges for the package to enter the country.
- I am not responsible for any delays in shipping due to couriers or delays due to COVID-19.
- Flower girl dresses? Going on a Disney trip? Would like tulle and more? Sensory issues? The best part of handmade is making something that will fit and have the requirements your little one needs! Please send us a message if there is anything that we can do to make your experience better!